Concept and architecture development for complex computer-aided design system at OJSC Institute Hydroproject.
Development of architecture and integration program for complex computer-aided design system based on up-to-date technology platform at OJSC Institute Hydroproject.
• Analysis of the existing processes and design technologies;
• Development of a target model for design processes;
• Development of architecture for complex computer-aided design system (CCAD);
• Selection of software and hardware solutions CCAD;
• Development of feasibility study and sustainability plans for production computer-aided systems;
• Preparation of proposals on replicating technologies in for RusHydro company subsidiaries and affiliates;
• Establishment of a competence center for utilization of multidimensional modeling systems in OJSC Institute Hydroproject.
Description of «as-is» design business processes in accordance with ARIS approach. Description of the existing IT structure.
Development of recommendations for software and hardware sets. Models of business processes were developed taking into account System integration.
Development of System integration methods based on ORACLE AIM. Development of integration plan. Budget planning and development of feasibility study for integration project.
System Integration Schedule
Expenditures comparison diagram with and without System integration